French Customer Service Helpdesk Analyst (Work from Home) - Based in Portugal
Alphanumeric is hiring a French-speaking CSHD Analyst to work from home providing level one technical support in English/French to clinical clienteles via inbound calls, emails and tickets.
Please be aware we can only hire people already based in Portugal with fully legal and valid documentation to work in Portugal (fiscal number, social insurance number and title of residence if you're not a citizen). If you do not meet these requirements please do not apply.
Please apply with your resume in English.
Why should I apply, you may ask?
- Fully remote and stable position, from wherever you want in Portugal
- Salary of 13.500€ gross/year (the gross monthly salary will be divided by 14 months, with the vacation and Christmas allowances paid in full on their due dates)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, from 15hrs to 24hrs (Portugal Time) // the training weeks will be around 4 and the schedule is from 13h00 - 22h00 (Portugal Time) // after completing the training you will have the normal shift.
- Permanent position.
- Internet allowance of up to 50€ per month
- Private health insurance
- Full training provided and dozens of E-Learning courses available
- No mandatory need for a college/university degree
- Fluent in French and English
- Legal documentation to work in Portugal (fiscal number, social security number and working visa if not an EU citizen)
- Experience in Customer Service, IT Support, Technical Support or related fields.
- Provide Service Desk support to external customers and users
- Receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure
- Utilize computer and database information to update incident status
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide service desk support to contracted clients
- Use defined procedures for responding to customer calls
- Collect information from caller and document data elements in designated tool
- Maintain records of all calls from customers using designated Service Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation of all steps involved in resolving customer issues
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department and personnel
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor and attitude in the day-to-day communication and interface with customers
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying