Alphanumeric is hiring an experienced Service Desk Analyst tier 1 with 1-3 years experience This role is fully remote but you must be based in India and you will be required to work on GMT time zone.
Full Time: 40 hours per week - 1st shift: (UK-GMT) from 8am to 5pm GMT – Monday to Friday // 2nd shift: (EST) from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday - it´s important to have flexibility to cover other regions if required.
Training shift: It can be in any of the work shifts mentioned above. It is important to have flexibility depending on the client's settings.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: up to 566.853 INR gross per year, depending on your experience.
Internet reimbursement of up to INR3700, nighttime pay / night differential, medical allowance or healthcare benefit extended to qualified dependents, annual retention bonus.
· · Create and manage internal customers, shared and external service accounts and manage access control, based on company policies
· Act as Tier 1 of the Enterprise Service Desk to record and resolve Incident tickets, within established Service Level Agreements (SLA.)
· Maintain an inventory of installed software and hardware and manage licensing.
· Support the operation of all LAN/WAN-related network services and troubleshoot performance, connectivity, and related network problems.
· Support LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures.
· Stay up to date on emerging technologies and suggest new ideas and methods to improve processes and technology within the company.
· Analyze systems hardware and software problems and develop technical solutions, including implementation of upgrades.
Bachelor/University Degree in a related field
- Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Technical skills and knowledge in IT, such as Active Directory, Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Windows 7, Windows Server, Windows 10, Computer Hardware, networking, LAN/WAN, active directory, DNS, switches, SQL,, remotes access tools, VPN´s.
· Customer support
· Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team