Alphanumeric is hiring an experienced Systems Administrator with 3-5 years of experience This role is fully remote but you must be based in India and you will be required to work in Eastern time zone.
Full Time: 40 hours per week (EST time zone – from 8am to 5pm – Monday to Friday) - nice to have flexibility to cover other regions if required.
Training shift: will be the same as work shift.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: up to 800.000 INR gross per year, depending on your experience.
Internet reimbursement of up to INR3700, nighttime pay / night differential, medical allowance or healthcare benefit extended to qualified dependents, annual retention bonus.
· Install, configure, and maintain corporate IT systems
· Design and implement systems based on business requirements
· Work with network administrators to troubleshoot LAN/WAN-related network services and troubleshoot performance, connectivity, and related network problems as required
· Recommend, schedule, and perform systems improvements, and upgrades following Change Management practices
· Support Privileged Access Management processes & controls to provision access to systems
· Maintain an inventory of installed software and hardware and manage licensing, including Cloud service providers
· Perform system backups and recovery and test backup, archiving, and recovery plans
· Support Single Sign On using SAML 2.0 and OAuth or other approved protocols
· Perform server and security audits
· Act as Tier 2 of the Enterprise Service Desk to help troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Okta, Microsoft Productivity Suite, Slack, Zoom, Docebo, Pluralsight, Confluence, Jira, Asana, SharePoint, ServiceNow