As a Service Desk Analyst, reporting to the Team Lead/Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to always provide professional support to external customers and clients. You will receive, document, and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure. You will be accountable for your own personal performance regarding metrics and serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure.
Please be aware we can only hire people already based in Portugal with fully legal and valid documentation to work in Portugal (fiscal number, social insurance number and title of residence if you're not a citizen). If you do not meet these requirements please do not apply.
Please apply with your resume in English.
Why should I apply, you may ask?
- Fully remote position, from wherever you want in Portugal
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 13H-22H
- Contract: Permanent (sem termo)
- Internet allowance of up to 50€ per month
- Private health insurance
- Full training provided and dozens of E-Learning courses available
- No mandatory need for a college/university degree
- Fluent in English and German
- Legal documentation to work in Portugal (fiscal number, social insurance number and title of residence if you're not a citizen)
- Experience in Customer Service, IT Support, Technical Support or related fields.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Provide timely IT service desk support to contracted clients
- Use defined procedures for responding to customer calls
- Collect information from caller and document data elements in designated tool
- Maintain records of all calls from customers using designated Service Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation of all steps involved in resolving customer issues
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department and personnel
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot, and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor and attitude in the day-to-day communication and interface with customers
- Provide support and instruction for client products
- Perform all procedures based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) with associated testing
- Update knowledge base for all clients
- Unlock and reset passwords for user accounts
- Resolve issues for clients using designated remote access tool
- Ability to have flexible schedule to assist in responding to emergency support issues and situations
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of previous IT support experience preferably in a call center environment and/or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A+ certification or equivalent experience with a Geek Squad or European Equivalent.
- High proficiency in Windows and MS Office Suite applications
- Solid computer keyboarding, multiple monitors, and touchpad skills
- General understanding of various software and hardware
Hard and Soft Skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Native level fluency in designated language
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to adjust and adapt to situations in a timely manner
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying